I was.. 44 years old and given the news..
I gained over 30 pounds. Bloated. Blood pressure climbing. So exhausted I had to take a nap just to make it through the day.
Now, I‘d been diagnosed with a painful autoimmune disorder called psoriatic arthritis.
How did I get here?
I’m a former personal trainer with a Master’s Degree in Exercise Physiology. Former captain of my college track team and 2-time NY state champion.
Heck, I was the guy who created a workout video called “the world’s fastest workout” by Mens Fitness — and I was a mess.
I should’ve known better.
To make things worse my doctor said I needed to start a toxic chemo drug for my psoriatic arthritis.
“ This is all being caused by nutrition and stress — and I’m going to figure it out before turning to heavy medication as a last resort”.
So I went on a mission.
I WAS going to knock at least 20 years off my body so I can live a longer, high-quality life with my four kids!
It’s taken me:
- Weight down from a bloated 195 pounds to 160 pounds (I’m only 5'8").
- Waist size down from 35 to 32 (same size pants I wore in high school.. almost 30 years go).
- ZERO symptoms of my autoimmune disorder. I’m finally pain-free and can even play tennis again (although my game is still mediocre, at best).
- And, crazy as it seems, my neck size went down a size and a half. I didn’t even know that was “a thing”
- Even my face seemed to shrink down and looks less “puffy”
How did I do it?
A crazy diet? Fasting? 3 hours a day in the gym?
Nope. Not even close.
I SIMPLIFIED my health.
Here are the 7 SIMPLE ways I knocked 20 years off my body.. and you can too: